So, tagged me for this fovever ago, and
1.) You must post these rules
2.) Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made and make up your own 10 questions for the people you tag to answer.
3.) Choose ten people and put their icons on this journal
4.) Go to their pages and inform them that they have been TAGGED!
5.) Not something stupid like 'you are tagged you read this.'
6.) You have to legitimately tag 10 people
7.) No tag-backs.
8.) Can't say, no tags1. What animal would you like to be?
9.) Everyone that has been TAGGED must make a journal entry.
Kinda like who I am, but maybe an eagle or a bat.
2. What colour is your favourite and what flavour do you associate it with?
I truly don't have one, sorry to cop out. It depends on the situation. In the middle of a nice day, I tend to notice and gravitate towards bright colors, such as flowers, or nice cars that are painted a bright color. If it's a little darker and colder, I'll gravitate towards grays and blues. Does that make sense?
3. Do you see a progress in your art?
I do, yes! I've gotten super serious about producing art regularly lately, updating my tumblr, and doing smaller projects that take a little less time. Need to crawl before walking and walk before running, right? I also see myself getting better since I stopped relying on pencil so much and got more brave with ink and color.
4. Who do you always wanted to be when you were a kid?
Huh. I remember I wanted to be a baseball player...or be famous; But I'm quickly learning that fame is not something you want. ^^
5. What's your favourite quote?
Pretty much anything this guy says
6. The best song of all time in your opinion is...?
Seriously, Moshi!! Stop forcing me to make these hard choices, haha! I can't pick just one, I was a freaking music major! And it changes all the time! How about I pick a recent favorite?
7. Do you think that using references to art is a bad thing?
No, I think references are a good way to make sure you're getting what you're doing right. Just try to avoid straight up copying something, and definitely don't trace unless it's a photograph and you're doing it for practice.
8. Does anyone in your family is an artist?
Nope, just me. My great-aunt was an artist, though.
9. Can you write something optimistic in you native language here?
You're awesome! Figure out a way to do something you love doing today!
10. It's not a question but: please smile! And have a good day OuO
Thanks, Moshi! You too!
(Man....I got tagged by this before Moshi got her abs...talk about a delayed response.)
My questions (These are a bit more thought-out and personal, so I apologize if that makes you uncomfortable)
1. What's the last thing that made you laugh? Preferably something that make you laugh hard.
2. Let's say you were in the Matrix or in your own mindscape(Inception)...basically just a reality where you get to bend rules as you please. What's the first thing you would do? Come on, you know there's something...
3. What's the last thing you watched on a screen that got you pumped/excited?
4. Tell me a favorite album of yours. Oh come on, one song isn't enough!
5. Tell me a guilty pleasure of yours. :3 Everyone has one, don't cop out.
6. Tell me something unique that you like from real life. Could be the way a certain type of food looks or smells, a certain sound you're fond of, perhaps the feeling of the sun or the rain on your face....basically it can be anything, as long as from reality. How about the first thing that pops into your head.
7. You have a budget to make any project you want. What is it?
8. Tell me a favorite moment from a story you really like. Can be a book, movie, TV show, radio play, etc.
9. What's something you really like drawing?
10. Tell me a favorite video game of yours.
Okay, time to tag!
Have an awesome day, y'all!